“At RK, the patient comes first.”
Strictly between 5.00 pm & 7.00 pm only.
The well being of the patient is our primary objective.
All policies and systems of RKNH are aimed to facilitate the Doctors to administer proper treatment and enable speedy recovery of the patients. Please co-operate and comply with these policies.
- Cleanliness and silence is a priority and we put maximum effort to maintain it at all times. Please cooperate to achieve it and help patients recover fast.
- Smoking, spitting or any act that eventually spoils the cleanliness and hygiene of the institution premises is strictly prohibited.
- Avoid bringing children to hospital unnecessarily.
- Service and treatment are our primary duty. Tipping the staff with cash or kind is strictly prohibited.
- Please maintain a vigil on your belongings at all times. The management is not responsible for loss of your valuables, cash or any other articles.
- We follow a no compromise policy. Complaints and suggestions are welcome, and will be acted upon immediately.
- Apart from the advance paid initially, additional advances might be required depending on the treatment/s and stay extension. Please comply with the requirements.
- RK Group institutions reserves the right to discharge the patient for failure to make advances as and when requested. Payments of bills accepted in cash or credit cards only.
- Cheques or any other mode of payments are not accepted. The management will take care of all processing with the insurance company in case of RK Healthcard members.
- Diagnostics (Ultrasound, X-ray), lab charges and out side investigation charges will be debited to your account to facilitate single point payment.
- Please inform the reception 3 hours before discharge to enable completion of formalities.
- Check out time is before 10.30 AM.
- Occupancy of the room/bed beyond 12.00 noon will be counted for the full day. Diet/food Diet is a part of the treatment. Inpatients will be provided with Doctor prescribed diet in the institution throughout the stay.
- Outside food, except fruits, are not allowed inside any Ramakrishna Hospital and Ramakrishna Super Speciality Hospital.
Your feedback is important for us. Please take some time to give us your feedback.
The feedback form is available at the reception of all facilities.
You may also email your feedback to email@example.com .
Or fill out the online feedback form here.